Inside Sales Manager (updated July 18, 2011)
AIBC International is a fast growing startup company involved in the design, manufacture, and distribution of LED lighting products. We have achieved success in the online marketplace, and we are now looking to expand to offline markets. The successful candidate will be responsible for selling new product lines in the commercial lighting market and B2B base. The position is primarily inside sales but may also involve some outside sales and tradeshows. This is a chance to get in early with a startup company, so as the company grows, more opportunities and responsibilities will become available.
• Develop a strategy to sell lighting products directly to distribution channels and/or develop a network of independent sales representatives.
• Prospect and generate leads, primarily via email and telephone.
• Set up and attend sales meetings between customers and the president/CEO.
• Service incoming leads and some existing accounts.
• Gather sales data, customer preferences, and assist with marketing and branding efforts.
• Help create and provide editing support for sales and marketing materials.
• Answer phone and handle a number of small startup-related tasks as they develop.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• At least 2 years sales, or related, experience.
• Self-starter with the ability to handle complex situations with minimal supervision.
• Basic computer skills, including CRM.
• Ability to work fulltime from our office in the Cornell Business & Technology Park.
• 3 to 5 years sales experience in the lighting or industrial electric space.
• Contacts and access to lighting distributors, retailers, and sales representatives.
• Marketing, web design, and branding experience.
Compensation and terms and will negotiated on a case-by-case basis. However, as this is a small startup company, the position will be largely performance based. Expect a moderate base wage with large commission and profit-sharing opportunities.
Sales Executive (Nationwide)
Seeking regional sales executive to specialize in the sale of LED lighting Products and related renewable energy Product. Candidate will be responsible for the sales and support of products to multilevel target markets, providing different levels of tactics and service to each customer type.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Must have a strong passion in green energy product
- Experience with CRM system and other sales tools.
- 3+ years sales experience.
- Flexible schedule, ability to travel internationally / domestically.
- Lighting and wholesale industry experience are big plus
Start from commission based, can be updated to salary+commission and join administration team.